Replacement ACUC cards (2)
New ACUC online instant certification confirmation service “CARE” (click here
Have you lost your ACUC C-card? Do you wish a new ACUC C-card?
If the answer is yes, it is very easy to obtain a new ACUC card. Just follow these steps:
If you took your ACUC course in Canada, the USA, Jamaica or Barbados,CLICK HERE
If you took your ACUC course anywhere in the World, except in Canada, the USA or any English or French speaking country in the Caribbean area:
- The fastest way is by filling and sending us this online PDF questionnaire. If not:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the person requesting the replacement card. If their name has changed since they were certified we need to know their original name also.
- Tell us the Return address - where you want the new card sent to.
- Tell us an email address where we can contact you for more information if required.
- Type of Certification requested - Open Water, Advanced, Specialty, Master. If the replacement is a Specialty we need to know which Specialty. (If the replacement is for Divemaster, Snorkel Instructor or Scuba Instructor -all levels- contact our office for a different replacement procedure).
- Give us the name of certifying instructor - full name is handy but first or last name is ok
- If you do not remember the name of the Instructor, please give us the name of the Dive Center, Club or Educational Institution where you did your course.
- The European Office fee is 22 Euros for replacement cards, which includes postage by regular mail service. Issuing time is 5 working days. If you need it urgent (in less than 2 working days), the price is 27 Euros plus we will charge applicable courier costs also in Euros. If you wish, we will however send a confirmation letter by email which includes your ACUC registration number, date of certification and instructor for no additional charge, so sending a card by courier usually is not required.
- ACUC Europe accepts Visa and MasterCard only. If you are not comfortable with sending credit card information by email, you can send this information by fax to +34 917668651. ACUC will not send out replacement cards without prior payment. No COD orders are accepted by ACUC Europe.
- All new ACUC cards require the date of birth and a photograph of the cardholder, so please email us a passport type picture of yourself in JPG format, of approximate size of 2.5 cms x 2.5 cms (1 inch x 1 inch), scanned at 150 dpi, or alternatively, mail it to us and tell us your date of birth.